Take ‘food’ lightly 😉 Just some notes on edible stuff I buy, basically.
- Go-Tan wok sauce Hoisin, bought at Albert Heijn
- A brown sweet and salty sauce reminding me of ketjap/kecap, quite nice
- Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla (USA, 355ml can) bought from candyonline.nl
- Dr.Pepper with the aftertaste of Cherry Coke.
- Dr. Pepper Energy (Poland, 250ml can) bought from candyonline.nl
- Tasted slightly bitter to me at first (due to the taurine?)
- Dr. Pepper taste is present but it’s not as sweet
- Pretty good for an energy drink, not as overly sweet/artificial tasting as most.
- Fanta Hương Trái cây (‘fruit flavours’, Vietnam, 330ml can) bought from candyonline.nl
- Quite smooth fruit flavor, like a fruit punch
- very green color, reminds me of Fernandes green
- contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners acesulfame and sucralose although I didn’t taste them. 132kcal per can anyway, which seems only a small reduction in calories due to the artificial sweeteners.
- Bubs Godis Raspberry Surskallar Skum, bought from candyonline.nl
- quite big pieces of semi-soft foam-like candy, covered with sour sugar
- strong taste, quite nice actually though obviously artificial. The sweet fruity taste lasts quite long.
- Bubs Godis Liquorice/Fruit octopus, bought from candyonline.nl
- soft, strong taste but not really liquorice. I don’t really like the salmiac aftertaste.
- Damel Whales (Spain, 1kg) bought from candyonline.nl
- soft foam, quite large pieces, a bit of a fruity taste (blueberry?) – I read that it’s cola taste. oh well…
- Mathijs – Droplullen (look it up if you’re not at work 😉
- soft sweet liquorice, similar in taste to good old ‘trekdrop’. With a funny shape.
- Meenk Finse Dropstockies, bought from candyonline.nl
- soft sweet and salty liquorice with a thin layer of fine sugar on top. More authentic, salmiac kind taste.
- Cadbury Time Out Wafer (UK, 6×21.2g) bought from candyonline.nl
- Similar to a penny wafer or KitKat, quite good but not worth a premium.
- KitKat 濃い抹茶 (Strong Matcha, Japan, 12 pack mini double size) bought from candyonline.nl
- Very special taste: green tea (as can be guessed by the name), and in an army green colour.
- First impression: not my taste, but at least it’s different.
- KitKat Apple Pie (US, limited edition, 42g) bought from candyonline.nl
- White chocolate with a soft and sweet raisin and cinnamon flavour
- KitKat Birthday Cake (US, limited edition, 42g) bought from candyonline.nl
- White chocolate with sprinkles inside.