Take ‘food’ lightly 😉 Just some notes on edible stuff I buy, basically.
- Go-Tan wok sauce Hoisin, bought at Albert Heijn
- A brown sweet and salty sauce reminding me of ketjap/kecap, quite nice
- Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla (USA, 355ml can) bought from candyonline.nl
- Dr.Pepper with the aftertaste of Cherry Coke.
- Tap water (NL, streaming) bought from Brabant Water
- Pretty much colourless, doesn’t smell either. Not a strong taste, but very refreshing.
- Proviant Berlin – Orangenlimonade (Germany, 330ml) bought from drankerij.nl
- reminds me of San Pellegrino Clementina, a ‘pure’ orange soda, not so much sweetened as e.g. Fanta Orange.
- organic and vegan
- ChariTea red (DE, 330ml bottle) with organic label and also claims to be fair trade and vegan. Bought from drankerij.nl
- Rooibos ‘tea’ with passion fruit taste, a good mix
- 3.4g carbs (all sugar) per 100ml
- fritz-limo zitrone (DE, 0,2l bottle) bought from drankerij.nl
- ‘when life gives you lemons, make a soft drink out of them’. Vegan, no other claims
- lemon taste, but not overly sour, probably a great summer drink
- 8,2g carbs (sugar) per 100ml
- Faygo Rock & Rye (Detroit, MI, USA, 355ml can) bought from candyonline
- Sweet soft drink (‘creme cola’)
- Fanta Hương Trái cây (‘fruit flavours’, Vietnam, 330ml can) bought from candyonline.nl
- Quite smooth fruit flavor, like a fruit punch
- very green color, reminds me of Fernandes green
- contains high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners acesulfame and sucralose although I didn’t taste them. 132kcal per can anyway, which seems only a small reduction in calories due to the artificial sweeteners.
- Kimino Ume (Japan, 250ml bottle) bought from drankerij.nl
- Rather sour, like acidic 🙂 Probably healthy though.
- Dr. Pepper Energy (Poland, 250ml can) bought from candyonline.nl
- Tasted slightly bitter to me at first (due to the taurine?)
- Dr. Pepper taste is present but it’s not as sweet
- Pretty good for an energy drink, not as overly sweet/artificial tasting as most.
- Karma Drinks Lemony Lemonade (AT, 250ml can) bought from drankerij.nl
- Organic, Fair Trade, 7.9g sugars per 100ml
- tastes like sour candy with a slight bitterness
- Bubs Godis Raspberry Surskallar Skum, bought from candyonline.nl
- quite big pieces of semi-soft foam-like candy, covered with sour sugar
- strong taste, quite nice actually though obviously artificial. The sweet fruity taste lasts quite long.
- Bubs Godis Liquorice/Fruit octopus, bought from candyonline.nl
- soft, strong taste but not really liquorice. I don’t really like the salmiac aftertaste.
- Damel Whales (Spain, 1kg) bought from candyonline.nl
- soft foam, quite large pieces, a bit of a fruity taste (blueberry?) – I read that it’s cola taste. oh well…
- Mathijs – Droplullen (look it up if you’re not at work 😉
- soft sweet liquorice, similar in taste to good old ‘trekdrop’. With a funny shape.
- Meenk Finse Dropstockies, bought from candyonline.nl
- soft sweet and salty liquorice with a thin layer of fine sugar on top. More authentic, salmiac kind taste.
- Cadbury Time Out Wafer (UK, 6×21.2g) bought from candyonline.nl
- Similar to a penny wafer or KitKat, quite good but not worth a premium.
- KitKat 濃い抹茶 (Strong Matcha, Japan, 12 pack mini double size) bought from candyonline.nl
- Very special taste: green tea (as can be guessed by the name), and in an army green colour.
- First impression: not my taste, but at least it’s different.
- KitKat Apple Pie (US, limited edition, 42g) bought from candyonline.nl
- White chocolate with a soft and sweet raisin and cinnamon flavour
- KitKat Birthday Cake (US, limited edition, 42g) bought from candyonline.nl
- White chocolate with sprinkles inside.
- M&M’s white chocolate (US, 42.5g)
- chocolate M&M’s but then with creamy white chocolate inside.
Leave a Reply